April 08, 2014
A tea party is such a great way to celebrate special occasions with family and friends. While the kids are hunting Easter eggs in the garden, you and your friends can gather around in a shady spot to enjoy the most delicious and decadent Easter treats with a cup of steaming tea from TWG Tea.
A wild romp in a secret garden – or down a rabbit hole – this fantastical black tea encased in a spring will surrender a rich, warm and golden infusion inflected with notes of candied sweetness. The perfect blend to pair with tea cakes and sandwiches, Tea Party Tea is a celebration of the renewal of a bright Easter morning.
A fresh and verdant surrender to the elusive charms of springtime, TWG Tea's Tea Party Scented Candle is a delicate reminiscence of misty morning awakenings followed by glorious sun drenched afternoon tea parties, an addictive perfume inflected with notes of sweet violet and handpicked raw green tea buds.
A selection of TWG Tea's to Celebrate Easter
Tea Party Tea
- Surrender to the rich, warm and golden infusion of this black tea inflected with notes of candied sweetness. A perfect blend to pair with tea cakes and sandwiches.
Earl Grey d'Amour
- A light and aromatic blend, this black tea has been lovingly infused with delicate TWG Tea bergamot, wild flowers and luscious white tea blossoms.
Geisha Blossom Tea
- Elegant and highly refined, this TWG Tea blend of green tea and refreshing ripe southern fruits infuses into a fragrant cup that will calm and appease after a day’s disruptions.
Weekend in Bombay
Red Chocolate Tea
- Uniquely charismatic as the city it embodies, this first flush Darjeeling enhanced with the fresh citrus overtones of TWG Tea bergamot produces a robust cup with velvety accents of cane sugar.
- Who says chocolate only comes in brown or white? Now it is red, too! This TWG South Africa red tea is masterfully blended with sumptuous cocoa beans. A delightful dessert tea and great for children!
White Spring Tea
- The landscape metamorphoses, hitherto grey and dry, now bright and dewy, the magic of spring transforming the world with fresh silver tips of Yin Zhen white tea and fragrant cherry blossoms. Witness this marvel in the teacup, a blend of two of the most precious and most anticipated miracles of spring.
The Tea Party
I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three.
'Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I, myself and me.
Myself ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.
~Jessica Nelson North
Visit us at our Signature Downtown location or Buy Online
1070 West Georgia Street, Vancouver